In late nineteenth century, Coca Cola distributed complimentary coupons of its drinks in the U.S.A., setting a new trend. Since then, the coupon market has made remarkable strides from traditional print coupons to internet coupons to mobile coupons. Today, the United States of America even celebrates September as a national month of coupon. Almost all industries, including travel and tourism industry, offer coupons to lure more customers. The U.S. enterprises even publish free location-specific travel coupon guides that contain coupon code hotels with their current promotional hotel codes. Use any of the coupons from the guide for hotel bookings, but do read terms and conditions carefully.
Indeed, coupon clipping has become simpler as a number of websites present free travel-related coupon databases, featuring promotional hotel codes, vacation package vouchers, flight coupon codes, rental car coupons etc, for the convenience of travelers. Interestingly, these databases store coupons for all types of travel products and services: budget, mid-end and high-end.
Hotels Offering Coupons
The US coupon code hotels include Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, Comfort Inn, EconoLodge, Holiday Inn, Howard Johnson inn & Suites, Marriott, Ramada Limited, Relax Inn, Rodeway Inn, Rosedale Inn-Luxury Suites and Super8, to name but a few.
Websites Offering Free Coupons
Promotional hotel codes from uSmile - 15% discount on accommodation in all participating hotels.
Where to find Coupons?
A short list of popular websites listing coupon code hotels with their offers follow, but you can search hotel specific sites and / or other coupon code / voucher code / promotion code websites for the latest promotional hotel codes:
These web databases offer scores of travel discount coupons from online travel companies such as Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity etc.
Tips for Coupon Clipping
- Some websites offer only e-coupons while others offer both printable and e-coupons.
- In some offers, you will find “Get Code / Code / Voucher Code” buttons whereas “Activate Coupon” buttons in others. In both the cases, click on the button, read and copy or activate the embedded code.
- Coupons are listed category- and store-wise in the databases. If you want to review store-specific codes, enter the name of a travel store.
- Do not ignore terms and conditions if you want to avail yourself of the discounts.
- Check validity / expiry and “travel by” dates of each code / coupon.
- Before final booking, test the authenticity of the coupon by making a mock reservation on the hotel site and apply the promo code.
- Use correct promotional hotel codes.
Happy coupon clipping!